Open Water Scuba Course
Next group course starts
Thursday, Jan 19th , 2017
Taking registrations NOW!
7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
High intensity course + check out weekend
This course will run on Thurs nights.
Check out Dive weekend in Tobermory May 5 - 7, 2017.
Angela Coughlan Pool2425 upper Middle Road (Adjacent to M.M. Robinson High School)
Burlington, ON, L7P 3N9
Phone: (905) 335-7000
Private or Semi Private Courses
We also offer personalized, comprehensive dive courses to suit your schedule? Private and semi-private instruction is available from Open Water to Instructor levels. Call or email to arrange 905 870-3695
• Accredited certification with ACUC
• Advancement opportunities through this Instructor Trainer facility
• Most comprehensive course available
• All Inclusive pricing with discounts for military, emergency services and YMCA active members
• All course registration costs
• Training manual, Hand outs and access to reference library
• ACUC plastic dive tables
• 10 hrs class room instruction
• 10+ hrs pool instruction (personal attention to your instructional needs)
• Use of Tank, Buoyancy Compensator and regulator during pool sessions (including air fill)
• Open Water evaluations by Instructors (Check Out Dive weekend to be confirmed – usually May)
• Certification Picture ID card
• ACUC Crest
• Log books
• Plus a host of resource information for dive clubs, magazines and associations to continue your training and offer discounts for what or where ever your diving takes you.
• Military, Police, Fire and Ambulance discount of $25 for active members
Refer a friend and receive a $25 credit to use in our store
Please print off this general information sheet -
Call contact below to pay by your choice of Canadian bank transfer, Credit Card, Pay Pal or Cash to register.
Down load registration and medical package - This package is to be completed and returned to coordinator for group, private and semi private courses. REGISTRATION_FORMS.pdf
Minors are considered between the ages of 12 & 16 and require parental consent. Down Load form - parental_consent.pdf
You can also register directly at Angela Coughlan Pool how ever they will charge a $10 service fee.
Course Coordinator - Ben Jaeckle
Email: marlinscuba (at) bell.net
*NEW*Special Student Kit Package with the best prices around
We also offer Rescue courses, Advance courses, Dive Master Courses, Instructor Courses and Specialty courses at various times throughout the year. Please check out our Advancement area and/or contact us for more information these courses.