Marlins Store & Policies
Gather all you need in this exciting new shop.
Where you can purchase neat club gear, new and used dive equipment, pay for courses, purchase gift certificates and even pay for your Charters.
We will do our best to make every costumer happy. To make payment please choose on of the following methods. They are in order of our preference from most favoured to the least flavoured.
- Cash in hand. Local pick up.
- Bank Transfer from any major Canadian Bank. (Interac)
- Money order from any major bank.
- *Personal Cheque ( See terms of sale)
- Visa or Master card - phone in your order 905 870-3695
- Pay Pal
All our shipping is done through Canada Post. We are not out to make money on shipping and handling. You will pay actual cost rounded up to the nearest $5 increment to cover any fluctuation in rates between on line quotes and actual price when we drop off parcel. Should you prefer another method (Express) there will be a $5 service charge. If you are unsure about shipping, please email for a quote.
- 1. All payment methods must clear before item is shipped.
- Item will be shipped within three days of payment clearing.
- All used Items sold “AS IS”.
- New Items have 90 day warranty, regulators 1 year.
- DOA items can be returned for money back within two weeks of reciept (minus shipping costs) or free replacement.
Marlins Scuba Inc is also a club made up of a wide range of people with one thing in common - a love for diving! We offer a range of services from courses, product sales, dive newsletters, Dive Trips and Charters. If you are interested in joining us please go to our contact us page to join our club. We also offer Rescue courses, Advance courses, Dive Master Courses, Instructor Courses and Speciality courses at various times throughout the year. Occasionally we get some bargain gear, over stock, used items at fantastic prices and we need to turnover some gear. Check out our bargains page.